Rapid Injection Mold Making and Injection Molded Prototypes.
Send in a 3D CAD model for a quote now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick-turn Molds and Injection Molded Prototypes
- Prototype injection molded parts fast
- Part design support and design-for-manufacturing
- Shortest path to quality, test-able, prototype part
- Clean area molding
- Insert molding
- Ultrasonic welding
- 2nd operations machining
- Material applications assistance
We Exist To Offer:
- Great customer service communication to keep your project on track!
- Attention to detail
- Quick turn-around time for quotes and information
- Injection molds and prototype parts fast
- Precision machined prototypes in metal and plastic
- Citizen L20X Swiss Turning Center
- Part size – .787” diameter x 7.870 “ maximum length (in one chucking)
- Precision, complex shapes prototype turning
High Speed Milling
- Haas VF 2SS
- Part size – Up to 36.000” x 16.000” x 14.000” (X,Y and Z)
- Injection molds, precision prototypes, production quantities, fixtures
- Metals – Stainless Steel, Titanium, Inconel, Aluminum, Brass Plastics
- PEEK, Teflon, CTFE, PVC, Polycarbonate, Nylon, ABS, Polypropylene, UHMW, Rulon, Acetal
- Triaxis LLC is dedicated to high-tech precision manufacturing and great customer relationships.
- Dave Nyseth worked for 10 years as the Customer Service Engineer at ProtoLabs
- Ben Nyseth earned a Machine Tool Technology Degree in machining from MCTC in Minneapolis.
- Call today 763-270-5909 to discuss your project!
- We want to work with our customers to provide quality low cost components. We believe customer service and integrity are most important.